Cancer treatment can affect physical, social, psychological, and work-related abilities. Rehabilitation before, during, and after treatment can offer patients more opportunities to gain strength to improve their physical abilities and maintain independence. Rehabilitation can:
- Improve physical strength
- Increase your ability to care for yourself
- Adjust to actual, perceived, and potential losses
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Manage symptoms of cancer and its treatment. This can include fatigue, sleep problems, and pain
Our Services Include
Speech and Language Pathology
Pelvic Rehabilitation Program
Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm. PT sessions are always one on one with our physical therapy professionals with classes lasting 45 minutes to one hour each.
We ask that each patient participating dress comfortably to each session, and are always allowed to have a partner in care present. Please be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early and bring your insurance card and photo ID.
To take advantage of West Cancer Center’s rehabilitation program, your doctor can refer you to our department or you can contact [email protected] or 901.683.0055 ext. 65227.